NESS-ZIONA, Israel, November 10, 2015
- Nano Dimension (TASE: NNDM, OTCQX: NNDMY) will showcase its 3D printing technologies, including the world’s first desktop-sized 3D printer designed specifically for the production of professional multilayer printed circuit boards (PCBs) at Printed Electronics USA, Booth F09.
- The printer will be the talk of the show. The company will also demonstrate the AgCite™ line of silver nanoparticle conductive inks for inkjet deposition.
- Nano Dimension’s co-founder Simon Fried will be a featured speaker at Printed Electronics USA, which is taking place November 18-19 in Santa Clara, Calif.
- Mr. Fried will present, “What happens when 3D printing and conductive inks converge?” at 4:45 pm PT on Wednesday, November 18 at the Great America Meeting Room 3.
- Nano Dimension is a leading printing electronics company in the area of 3D printing. The company has recently released several announcements including a notice of allowance for utility patent, closing of additional financing and a NASDAQ listing application.
- To schedule an investor meeting with Nano Dimension senior executives at the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printed Electronics USA: http://www.idtechex.com/printed-electronics-usa/pe.asp
- Follow Nano Dimension on Twitter and Facebook, and connect on LinkedIn
About Nano Dimension
Nano Dimension, founded in 2012, focuses on the development of advanced 3D printed electronics systems. Nano Dimension’s unique products combine three advanced technologies: 3D inkjet, 3D software and nanomaterials. The company’s primary products include the first 3D printer dedicated to printing multi-layer PCBs (printed circuit boards) and advanced nanotechnology-based conductive and dielectric inks.
Nano Dimension trades on OTCQX® Best Market in the U.S. and on the TASE in Israel. U.S. investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for Nano Dimension on http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/NNDMY.
Investor Relations Contact